Our School App Stay connected on the go...
Aberdour has a wide range of facilities that support the school curriculum.
- a large and well-appointed Art Room full of light and space.
- a heated indoor Swimming Pool.
- a large Sports Hall catering for indoor football, basketball, tennis, badminton and netball, with cricket nets and gymnastic equipment.
- Innovation Centre including STEM, language studio and green screen technology.
- Digital Creativity Centre incorporating augmented and virtual reality learning.
- Digital Design Factory, incorporating numerous production methods - 3D printer, etc.
- a central School Hall that can be turned into a theatre or concert hall, with tiered seating, raised staging and complete lighting and sound systems.
- a purpose-built Science block with two fully equipped physics, chemistry and biology laboratories.
- a School Library with comfortable seating for reading and desks for school work. There is also a separate reference library in the Senior School and a separate library in the Pre-Prep.
- ICT suite with a large number of large screen iMacs that are used for training and pupil projects.
- all classes, including in Early Years, have iMacs which are linked through our own school intranet. IPads are extensively used throughout the school and one is personally issued to all students between Years 4 - 6
- all teaching classrooms have massive 75" interactive screens.
- music has a major role in the school curriculum through the teaching of musical instruments, choirs and orchestra. The Music Department has several practice rooms as well as a dedicated Music Room for larger classes.
- a Dance Studio.
- 12 acres of beautiful parkland with numerous sports fields, 2 all weather cricket wickets, and astro-turf netball and tennis courts.
- a large all-weather sports surface - catering for two netball courts, three tennis courts and hockey or football.