Our School App Stay connected on the go...
Aberdour has a wide range of facilities that support the school curriculum.
- a large and well-appointed Art Room full of light and space.
- a heated indoor Swimming Pool.
- a large Sports Hall catering for indoor football, basketball, tennis, badminton and netball, with cricket nets and gymnastic equipment.
- Innovation Center including STEM, language studio and green screen technology.
- Digital Creativity Centre incorporating augmented and virtual reality learning.
- a central School Hall that can be turned into a theatre or concert hall with tiered seating, raised staging and complete lighting and sound systems.
- a purpose-built Science block with two fully equipped physics, chemistry and biology laboratories.
- a School Library with comfortable seating for reading and desks for school work. There is also a reference library in the Senior School and a further small library in the Pre-Prep department.
- ICT suite with a large number of large screen iMacs used for training and pupil projects. All classses, including the Early Years, have iMacs which are linked through our own school intranet. IPads are extensively used throughout the school and one is personally issued to all students between Years 4 - 6
- all teaching classrooms have 75" interactive screens fitted.
- music has a major role in the school curriculum through the teaching of musical instruments, choirs and orchestra. The Music Department has several practice rooms as well as a dedicated Music Room for larger classes.
- Dance Studio.
- 12 acres of beautiful parkland with numerous sports fields, 2 all weather cricket wickets, and astro-turf netball and tennis courts.
- a new large all-weather sports surface - opened Spring 2009, catering for two netball courts, three tennis courts and hockey or football.
- Digital Design Factory, incorporating numerous production methods - 3D printer, etc..